Broken Fader..
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Broken Fader..

  1. #1
    Tech Convert
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    16

    Default Broken Fader..

    My left deck volume fader wont send any signal of any kind. I just opened it up and everything looks visually okay and connected..

    Help?
    VCI-100
    Stanton T.90
    Behringer Eurorack UB1202
    Black MacBook with OSx 10.5.2

  2. #2
    Dr. Bento BentoSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    6,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peterodactyl View Post
    My left deck volume fader wont send any signal of any kind. I just opened it up and everything looks visually okay and connected..

    Help?
    Does the little red signal light on your VCI-100 light up when you move the fader around ?

    If not try replacing the left fader with the right fader and trying again to see if it sends a signal. If it does start sending a signal then all you should need to do is buy a new fader.

    If it doesnt work then you have a more serious issue.

  3. #3
    Tech Convert
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Does the little red signal light on your VCI-100 light up when you move the fader around ?

    If not try replacing the left fader with the right fader and trying again to see if it sends a signal. If it does start sending a signal then all you should need to do is buy a new fader.

    If it doesnt work then you have a more serious issue.
    No it doesn't light up. I'll switch the faders and get back to you.

    you can just pop out the white connection pieces and swap them right?
    VCI-100
    Stanton T.90
    Behringer Eurorack UB1202
    Black MacBook with OSx 10.5.2

  4. #4
    Dr. Bento BentoSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    6,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peterodactyl View Post
    you can just pop out the white connection pieces and swap them right?
    Yup thats right - from memory the cables only fit in one way too so its impossible to mess this up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •