Doubts about the TSP

Default Doubts about the TSP

Ei.
    I have some time to follow this site and have seen some threads that have helped me but I was looking on the net about a doubt about the Traktor Scratch Pro that I have come and not know how I can get my hands! I will start to list my doubts are:
    I wonder how I can create playlists on TSP and what type of playlist I create music and that there are inserted!
    I wonder also in terms of comments that we can draw on the music, as must be the comments? I walk to start djing and liked to put my own commentary on the music but I wonder how I can put something that makes me distinguish the songs to boot!
    Greetings, I hope you will be able to help. sorry for my english

There is a comments tag you can write whatever you like in and this can also be done within TSP

Yes you can create plenty of playlists within tractor or in iTunes and access them from within traktor
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Yes I know I can write in the comments what else to please me, but I wonder what to write! for example a music style tech house I can write about this song?
    the playlist already know to create and have also noticed what happens on itunes but not sure what kind of palylist's created because I saw a video on youtube a dj (not remember the name) in which he only wore the playlist's not what put within each one or what each should contain!
    Greetings

Hi if i understand you correctly. I have my TSP set up to have different playlists for different genres of music. Like a playlist for Tech house and another for Progressive, this makes navigating a lot less stressfull.

Quote Originally Posted by looneygeorge View Post
    Hi if i understand you correctly. I have my TSP set up to have different playlists for different genres of music. Like a playlist for Tech house and another for Progressive, this makes navigating a lot less stressfull.
    i agree with you, especially if you find a track that works well in that genre, and the crowds diggin it, keep it up in that genre and hit em with something they may have not heard before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Quote Originally Posted by looneygeorge View Post
    If you have this playlist so it's because you have all the songs on the mountain, if I may say so. I have more folders divided by the songs by style, but think it is better to have the songs out of what's playlist by folder?