mapping cue points to keyboard with traktor scratch pro
    Tech Mentor

Default mapping cue points to keyboard with traktor scratch pro

hey guys, so not quite sure if this is the right place to post this.
    but i'm wondering if you could help me out with mapping my cue points to my
    m-audio O2 mini keyboard
    its the only controller i have currently and its what i use to mix with, but with the new style i've transitioned myself into i use the cue points a lot.
    i only have 5 keys available to map it with, so if someone could tell me how to map cue points 2-5 and the use the 5th key to switch the target deck that would be super cool. or if anything i could just change the octave on the keyboard and map the cue points to that. i just dont really want to have to keep switching back and forth ya know lol

Go to your Controller Manager tab in Traktor's prefs. Click the 'DEVICE' dropdown and select your keyboard. Then also set the In-Port and Out-Port to your keyboard as well. Click 'Add In' and select your function, yours in particular would be under 'Cue/Loops'. click the LEARN button and press/move your desired control. Set the button type and interaction mode as well (ie BUTTON and Hold). After than, select your value below those options to whatever hotcue you want! :-) If you leave the Assignment at 'Device Target' And change the Device Target drop down to 'Focus', I believe you can set your last key as TOGGLE DECK FOCUS and it will hop between the available decks with an orange border (IF I remember correctly) CONGRATZ ON THE REMAP! Prepare to do it 578 more times xD PEACE
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

Tech Mentor

thanks a lot bro. yeah i spent got it working now.
    i ended up moving over my set loop buttons to like the back keys then i have 7 keys next to each other and i got it is so i have 14 cue's 7 for each deck, i would the the 8th but oh well ha.
    i realized aftewards that i need to have all my cue points on hand without switching cos i do a lot of juggling and use both decks lol