M-Audio Fast Track Pro + any virtual Vinyl DJ software?

Default M-Audio Fast Track Pro + any virtual Vinyl DJ software?

disclaimer: i am newb to this new generation of virtual DJing, so tread me softly and plz b patient with me My questions might be completely out of place, so i did warn you

I am proud owner of fast track pro:
    http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/FastTrackPro.html

And just recently i came across site that offers Stanton Final Scratch Open sound card together with software Mixvibes DVS 2.0, and i was like, hey so u can combine any virtual vinyl Amp with any software? and right after that i found an offer that was combining Mixvibes DVS 2.0 with Esi Maya 44 USB. And then it strike me. I was actualy medlling with Maya soundcard when i was selecting soundcard for my digital DJ tryouts (both maya and fast track pro are 4*4 soundcards).

so u might have guessed what the final question will be. Can i put together my M-Audio sound card with some virtual vinyl soft? or even with any soft? and how about Traktor?

I just recently started to suffer by HEAVY TRAKTOR ADDICTION, so my wet dreams are curentlt containing this setup:

In a centre u will get powerful Laptop Computer (i believe my VAIO FZ21M
    will be more than enough, http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/Sony_...1M/version.asp)

Laptop will be connected to M-Audio fast track pro, which will be combined with a DJ Mixer and pair of Turntables in a typical virtual vinyl fashion.

And everything will be controlled via traktor and external mixer.

Yes i am cheapskate!!! so i will just buy some cables, obtain a software (downloading/buying) and controling vinyls that are sync'd with the software and i am pretty much able to play in my favorite club using their turntables.

Am i right, or is there some significant flaw in my reasoning?
    Do you know about a source that deals with this thematic in detail (article, forum, video tutorial), so I can learn it for myself?
    Any suggestions? (yes i am planning to get midi controller as well, i am just exploring my possibilities).

thanks for ANY help!

EDIT: sry about the misplacement of my post... thought that was the right section for such a question.
    Last edited by Kupujte_Pytle; 12-15-2008 at 09:36 PM.