Noob here. Numark icd dj in a box
    Tech Student

Default Noob here. Numark icd dj in a box

Hi guys I am a noob to djying. For christmas I got Numark icd dj in a box. Then I when out and bought Audio 2 dj audio card and traktor pro. I need help picking out a set of home/studio speakers. I was thinking of buying the Numark speakers and for parties,wedding, events I was thinking of going the QSC K series speakers. I am learning how to use traktor pro, I have been watching youtube vids of traktor pro. If you guys know of any other websites or places that provide traktor pro tutorials let me know. Thanks guys

" I am a noob to djying"
    "and for parties,wedding, events"

no.

dont worry about buing speakers for events and such until you start getting good and you know you want to continue doing this. otherwise its a waste of money.

congrats on the buy, and if you need help learning, youre in the right place
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    " i am a noob to djying"

no.

Dont worry about buing speakers for events and such until you start getting good and you know you want to continue doing this. Otherwise its a waste of money.

Congrats on the buy, and if you need help learning, youre in the right place
    ^^this^^
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Quote Originally Posted by DJYekony View Post
    I was thinking of going the QSC K series speakers.
    QSC's are amazing. I listened to them at my local Guitar Center, and I fell in love. The clarity is really great.

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    " I am a noob to djying"

no.

dont worry about buing speakers for events and such until you start getting good and you know you want to continue doing this. otherwise its a waste of money.

congrats on the buy, and if you need help learning, youre in the right place
    +1, there is a lot to learn in the world of DJ'ing! It's not as easy as it looks :P. I started DJ'ing about 2 and a half months ago, and i'm just getting ready to play my first house party, but then again that could just be me!

Anyway good luck on your endeavors!