Noob question - VCI-100 & Audio 8
    Tech Wizard

Default Noob question - VCI-100 & Audio 8

Im ordering Traktor Scratch Pro tomorrow for club gigs... and am probably going to get the VCI-100 for private gigs... all I'll have to do is connect the VCI-100 to the Audio 8 and ill be able to use TSPro with the VCI and run that to a mixer board at private gigs?

Quote Originally Posted by JD76 View Post
    Im ordering Traktor Scratch Pro tomorrow for club gigs... and am probably going to get the VCI-100 for private gigs... all I'll have to do is connect the VCI-100 to the Audio 8 and ill be able to use TSPro with the VCI and run that to a mixer board at private gigs?
    The vci doesnt connect to the Audio 8, the vci connect to your computer. Then your computer connects to the audio 8 - theres no direct connection going from the VCI to the audio 8. But yes... if you have that setup you will be able to mix using the Audio 8 as your soundcard.

Quote Originally Posted by JD76 View Post
    With a setup like this you'll probably use the "Scratch" part of Traktor to control playback and transport on Decks A & B and your VCI-100 to control your other decks and/or to control your EQs and Effects.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition