Help with soundcard and speakers
    Tech Wizard

Default Help with soundcard and speakers

I have the Numark DJ IO soundcard , and my main speakers are not in my room so I can't train that much time as I want to.

My question is if I use a Red&White to plug into the Numark and the other side is 1 RCA connected to a female adaptor , and to the other side of the adaptor I will connect my regular Creative speakers which I use with my main PC. Will I get sound at the end?

It looks like this :

Notebook <---- Numark ----> RCA cable ----> 2 side female RCA adaptor
    ----> Creative speakers ----> Sound?

Thanks for any help.

Tech Wizard

Prob solved

Banned

I am curious how you got it solved. It may be helpful to post here so that others can have the benefit of your findings. I don't mean to cause you extra work, just want to make the community stronger.

Tech Wizard

If someone uses this soundcard or some other soundcard he can use his regular PC speakers that connects with a regular male RCA connection.
    In order to get it working , you connect your soundcard to the PC/Notebook then connect a Red/White RCA cable to the soundcard.Now you have 2 options:

1.To use a female RCA on the other side of the cable and then connect to it the speakers with your male RCA cable.

2.To use a male RCA on the other side of the cable and to connect both male RCA cables (soundcard and speakers) to a 2 side female RCA adaptor.

Hope that I could help.

Dan.