Smart Knob HELP!!

Default Smart Knob HELP!!

Ok heres the deal...I use a Vextax Typhoon and a Kontrol x1. When i do a sweep I'll use Iceverb, Peakfilter, and reverb in fx bank 1. I mapped one knob to control the dry/wet amnt, and then also the amnt of the 3 effects all together (wicked simple mapping).

What I want is when I start to turn that knob, it automatically snaps those 3 FX's into fx bank 1.

I would bet that this is posted somewhere on here already but after 3 hours of looking around and learning about smart knobs, super knobs, modifiers and advanced modifiers and still not finding out how to do that specifically, I was hoping one of you more experienced guys could answer the question for me in a few simple sentences.

Thanks Guys!

MacBook Pro 13" Unibody || TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 || Traktor Kontrol X1 || Pioneer SE-DJ5000 || Behringer B1800D || Behringer Eurolive B212D's

add in:
    a modifier that is your knob/ set as a button on 'hold' for a value of 1
    global> fX panel mode to group and assign accordingly, add the modifier condition =1
    add all parameters linked to your chosen group of fx (all is within the drop down menu), add your modifier condition =1

What's your issue?

i guess i still don't fully understand. I just tried for like an hr to figure it out.

Basically i got a blank knob, i want that knob, when i turn it up to turn on and snap to Iceverb, Peakfilter, and reverb in fx bank 3 (changed my idea of where i wanted it) and correspondingly turn up the amount and dry/wet amount of Iceverb, Peakfilter, and reverb. then when i turn it back down, shut those 3 off.

MacBook Pro 13" Unibody || TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 || Traktor Kontrol X1 || Pioneer SE-DJ5000 || Behringer B1800D || Behringer Eurolive B212D's

figured it out, didnt realize if i set the knob as a direct button i could use the fx select to set a specific effect.

thanks!

No prob. By the way you don't even have to use a modifier in fact, my mistake, (I'm so used to have them implied).

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    No prob. By the way you don't even have to use a modifier in fact, my mistake, (I'm so used to have them implied).
    I was wondering what the hell you were talking about, but you're generally smarter than me about midi mapping so I wasn't going to say anything until I could sit down and check out what you were saying.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x