Ion Audio iMX05 MixMeister Express DJ

Default Ion Audio iMX05 MixMeister Express DJ

Hey guys I'm pretty new DJing and I wanted to use some headphone cueing with Traktor 3. I was wondering if the Ion Audio iMX05 MixMeister Express DJ Audio Interface would work with a Traktor 3 and vci-100 setup. I know it's pretty cheap but its just to get me started and I'm in college =\. Thanks

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Note that this interface does not have a headphone out. It only has RCA outs for speakers, and two ins (one 1/8" and one 1/4"). If you want headphone cue-ing this is not what you want. Check this link for the details.

You might want to check out the Numark I/O as another inexpensive alternative.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

I was looking into that and the Maya 44 hmm.. looks like it's still between those two thanks for the help

When deciding for the Numark DJ|io, keep in mind that it will not work that well on Apple systems.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

yea i heard that it had problems with mac and unfortunately i use mac

Thought so, so that's why I brought it up.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --