My Pioneer's have gone.....

Default My Pioneer's have gone.....

so its controllers all the way now for me lol...ive been thinking about selling them for a while and ive decided id rather have a macbook pro than a pair of cdj1000's so i bought the macbook and have just sold my cdj's for a descent price of £820, i have to post them which will probably cost me around the £40 but still £780 isnt a bad return for them i dont think. They was just sat around gathering dust and since gettin my vci-100 and my kontrol x1's ive not touched them. I think i may sell one of the x1's too as im finding one of them is enough alongside the vci. They are like 2 months old and hardly used and i bought the protective bags too. So look out for one of them for sale maybe in the near future.
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

Alright! You can visit them anytime in the next club near you.
    The price is hillarious low (for Germany). If there weren't taxes on third countries I'd have give you 900 in a heartbeat.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

really, they still getting silly money over in Germany then? thing of the past now anyway cdj's its all about the controllers in 2011 haha
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

I've yet to see them cheap. Even a stolen (!) pair I've been offered (but would never have taken) was like 1,3k€.

I live in the city where Reloop has its HQ but their copies (althoug cheap) just aren't the real deal.

I think DJs move slower towards controllerism here.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community