[OT] - Tron Legacy OS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

the fact they pop up in the film made me nearly wee myself, its all a bit of fun innit

Tech Mentor

I loved the movie, thought it was soooo much better then the orginal, and i luv the orginal. It just seemed like they were finally able to bring the idea to full realization. Forgive im a nerd I know.

However i didnt think the soundtrack was all that. and infact i was confussed from day one as to wy a super hi tech film like tron was using music from a house duo. I mean Im a house head, thats what i spin, thats what i produce and thats what i luv. but i just never though DP was fitting for the tron universe. I still think (im gonna get shit for this) that Deadmau5, paul van dyke, maybe max graham would have been a better choice, Shot come to think of it, Crystal method would have been wayyy efiin cooler then DP.

Justy my 2 cents.

But I loved that movie its was everything i was hoping for.
    Acer 1803T - Abelton Live 8 - Audio 2 DJ - Korg Micro X - M-Audio USB - KRK Rockit Monitors - Dell Xeon Desktop - Sony MDR headphones - Fruity loops - Acid Pro - Sound Forge

I thought the movie was nicely done. To those who complained that wide shots of the digital world didn't have Aerodynamic playing over them, all I can say is that there were moments in that film that were made seriously epic by some well placed bass by the brass headed boys.

Anyone else fucking LOVE that fight scene in the club? Everyone panics and fucks off except for DP who look at each other and use it as an opportunity to play some seriously nice music.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Also, I reeeeeally want one of those light strip costumes to wear to clubs

You know they actually made them? No CGI there!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Also, I reeeeeally want one of those light strip costumes to wear to clubs

You know they actually made them? No CGI there!
    U can contact this guy::eek:

Acer 1803T - Abelton Live 8 - Audio 2 DJ - Korg Micro X - M-Audio USB - KRK Rockit Monitors - Dell Xeon Desktop - Sony MDR headphones - Fruity loops - Acid Pro - Sound Forge

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/3708...on-legacy-suit

:O If I had a motorbike and $1000...

and does he have camel toe?! :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by jimbob5000 View Post
    As I recall it, it wasn't hyped as the new Daft Punk album but as the soundtrack made by Daft Punk. And as such, it worked out quite well in my opinion.
    yeah Daft is perfect for a movie like tron, they fit the bill perfectly. i personally throught it was gonna be a new album like discovery, but the tracks that did mack the OS werent that bad -- derezzed, badlands ect.

rumor has it from a few months ago that daft released the tracks disney rejected from teh soundtrack as a side project called "the third twin" -- (very sketchy detials about this being them -- biggest one for me was the tour schedule on their myspace page -- for any daft fan youd recognize it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZZWYKSJ1G0

and i know DJTT isnt the place for torrents and free music becuase it takes away from the artist distributing it for free, but here is the whole album that was released by them. http://www.downloadtorrents.org/torr...ade&id=2264401 but im pretty sure daft relased this because they are still in a contract with disney over their name and cant release their own material till tron is outta the theatres. (BTW, i fucking LOVE this album, daft or not)

Quote Originally Posted by ohmydaze View Post
    the fact they pop up in the film made me nearly wee myself, its all a bit of fun innit
    i cant wait for them to tour again. whrever they are i am going to be. regardless of price or distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Djtom420 View Post
    I loved the movie, thought it was soooo much better then the orginal, and i luv the orginal. It just seemed like they were finally able to bring the idea to full realization. Forgive im a nerd I know.
    oh yeah. tron when it was supposed to be made (visually atleast). plus it basically was the "the dude goes to the grid" lol. i loved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by djnesquigs View Post
    yeah Daft is perfect for a movie like tron, they fit the bill perfectly. i personally throught it was gonna be a new album like discovery, but the tracks that did mack the OS werent that bad -- derezzed, badlands ect.

rumor has it from a few months ago that daft released the tracks disney rejected from teh soundtrack as a side project called "the third twin" -- (very sketchy detials about this being them -- biggest one for me was the tour schedule on their myspace page -- for any daft fan youd recognize it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZZWYKSJ1G0

and i know DJTT isnt the place for torrents and free music becuase it takes away from the artist distributing it for free, but here is the whole album that was released by them. http://www.downloadtorrents.org/torr...ade&id=2264401 but im pretty sure daft relased this because they are still in a contract with disney over their name and cant release their own material till tron is outta the theatres. (BTW, i fucking LOVE this album, daft or not)

i cant wait for them to tour again. whrever they are i am going to be. regardless of price or distance.

oh yeah. tron when it was supposed to be made (visually atleast). plus it basically was the "the dude goes to the grid" lol. i loved it.
    So many Dude references from the audience the night I saw it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12