Very OT - Any tips for a short london trip?

Default Very OT - Any tips for a short london trip?

It recently occured to me that for some reason I've never been to london, so I've just booked a short trip for Feb. 7th-9th. There'll be some very touristy stuff happening for sure, but I'd also be interested if any of those here from London (or people knowing it better than me for that matter) have a few tips what else would be worth visiting, looking at or interesting. It's Monday to Wednesday, so no massive clubbing planned. (Although a visit to clubs or bars with some DJing would fit in my plans)
    Last edited by jimbob5000; 01-11-2011 at 04:06 PM.

GO TO MATTER! If you ever go clubbing! It is an amazing club!
    | TSP2 | Behringer DJX 750 | NI Audio 8 | Asus Eee PC | Novation Launchpad | Kontrol X1 | 2x Technics 1210 MK II's

I thought they closed Matter in mid-2010?

i went to london 2 yrs ago for a field trip (fucking college ) explore. london is an epic city and i cant wait to go back. check out covent garden its a pretty sweet area of the city -- punch and judys is a pretty awesome little bar too).

i was mainly excited to go because i love cask ales and i just would walk into any bar i saw and ask what they recomended and have a pint and go on my way. soooooo awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Avoid eye contact
    Don't get stabbed

Dude get a train to greenwich DLR or Greenwich overground. Nice market there, and you can walk up to the top of Greenwich park. Great place anyway. Best view in london at the top (in my humble opinion of course!) Right over the park over the old naval college (which is beautiful and you can walk around) over the river, and the city is slap bank in the centre. Go at night for some blade runner-esque views! Then you can pop back down and get the DLR to Bank (good underground) hub, or Greenwich overground to London Bridge.

And it's the Greenwich Mean Time line! Centre of time!

Don't get stabbed
    check

Greenwich park. Hmmm, sounds tempting. I like nice views. I'll do that. Thanks for the tip!
    And as it's the center of time, there might even be a rift and I might meet these guys: