SEARCH function?
    Tech Convert

Default SEARCH function?

Hi DjTechTools.

I've been having my VCI-100 SE for more than a year and love all about it, EXCEPT that you can't use the jog wheel to quickly scroll through a track? You can only put it in scratch mode but it will take ages to go to the middle of a 6 minute track, and i don't wanna lean over to use my computer to jump to the middle of the track.

Any help?

(I had a search funciton on my old controller, Reloop Digital Jockey 2)

i guess you mean a seek function. there was one in tsi version 2.5 but it was removed in 3.x
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You could map a button to beat jump 32 beats. That would get you through the song pretty quick. Or change the rotary sensitivity of the jog and that'll get you through the track quicker.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Not many buttons left to map on a VCI 100 SE though...

I'd like to change the scratch mode to seek mode but am scared to tinker with it.

Shift and jogs would be ideal but that's mapped to add cue points when you touch it... which is redundant for me, but again i'm scared to tinker.

I know i could make a back up etc, more can't face the stress
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.