VDJ + CDJ850 problems
    Tech Wizard

Default VDJ + CDJ850 problems

Hey, Ive been looking for a solution to my problem and nothing I find is solving it. I do not want to buy memory or anything for my computer before I know that would be the problem. Dont really have a lot of people around my area to help me out with any problems so figured this would be a good place to ask!

One thing is the small amount of lag on the cdj but that is not the main problem.

The main problem is when I am playing a song on one deck and I choose the song for the other deck all of the sound will just cut off. It still says that the song is playing but I have to pause and press play several times before the sound will come back on. I have tried changing the asio config to lower latency as well as changing the max load and a couple other things in the VDJ config.

If anyone can help me out on fixing these issues that would GREATLY appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Tech Mentor

u should raise the latency
    Equipment------
    --HP Dv6T Select Editon. i5 6gb DDR3, backlit keys and touchscreen.

Tech Wizard

yeah i should of known it was as simple as that to fix the main problem. I guess i figured that would increase the CPU usage and that would only make things worse.

And does the lag on the cdj have to do with latency too? Because it seems with the higher latency it lags worse?

Sorry for me not knowing anything haha