DJTT meetup in LA area?? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Photo beat me to it.

Sounds good, im down. Anyone need a ride from SF Valley area?

Tech Guru

Well I went down to the store again today. Had a talk with Charles.

I think the store is going to be the best place for us to have it. It's best for Charles if we did it on Feb 5th, 2011.

Theres free wifi so we can stream sets if we want, we can bring our respective gear to play and mess around on as well. The only thing that might be an issue is everyone will need to make sure their laptops are charged before you get there as they already suck down a lot of power as it is and have been known to pop a few breakers here and there when too much stuff gets going in that place.

So if thats cool with everyone, its cool with me.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    Well I went down to the store again today. Had a talk with Charles.

I think the store is going to be the best place for us to have it. It's best for Charles if we did it on Feb 5th, 2011.

Theres free wifi so we can stream sets if we want, we can bring our respective gear to play and mess around on as well. The only thing that might be an issue is everyone will need to make sure their laptops are charged before you get there as they already suck down a lot of power as it is and have been known to pop a few breakers here and there when too much stuff gets going in that place.

So if thats cool with everyone, its cool with me.
    Down - as soon as Charles posted I shot my boss a text asking for the day off so he wouldn't even try scheduling me for that day. :P

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567