Midi-Fighter in Brooklyn!

Default Midi-Fighter in Brooklyn!

As part of my "community outreach" here at ProAudioStar I thought it'd be cool if we stocked some Midi-Fighter kits people could come check out in person. DJTechTools was good enough to send over some kits and we put two together in our own colorways for starters. Couldn't have been easier!

Here's a quick vid of me sending off samples and building one in the warehouse:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ice_1DVL4jc

We've got plans for some custom and artist editions in the works but for now stop by if you're in the new york area to check out the basic builds!

Nice one Ghostdad!

Great to have another MIDIfighter distributor!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Awesome video.
    novation twitch | iMac 27
    blog | twitter

Thumbs up

I don't live anywhere near that part of the country, but I did want to chime in here and say that I think those color combos look really clean.

Also, I've bought items from ProAudioStar online via eBay and they have always been really good about giving me a great price and fantastic customer service. I'm really excited to see them working with my favorite DJ community. Keep up the good work guys!

Thanks for the feedback guys! Yah I think these color combos are clean too I might have a hard time parting with them...

Really happy to be here as well. We ship stuff all over the country and people in Brooklyn still don't know we're here! Working to link up with local heads but I'm also the guy you talk to on the phone if you have any DJ gear questions. Hit us up!

got some more kits into the warehouse. Put together a few "Lucha Libre" editions:

and we have some custom projects in the works. Here's a teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUvLW7fSoB0