Traktor Pro is locking up - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Well, I think I got it. I watched all the midi messages when traktor froze, the vci was still sending and receiving. However, whenever I turned off the vci, the midi-ox monitors went crazy. It was stuck in a weird loop w/ B7, cc85 & cc70. All of those are mapped to Phase Monitoring. I killed that, no more flashing of all my LEDs and no more freezing (although my fingers are crossed).

Tech Convert

Hi Guys!

Today I was served by the same problem you guys wrote about.
    What has changed during this day?
    1. I made the firmware update from 1.1 to 1.3 succesfully
    2. I updated Traktor pro to version 1.2

The few hours after updating the firmware but before updating Traktor to the new version, I was able to see 2 problems, I dont know whether they have already been solved or not:
    1. Flushing lights of the vci buttons
    2. When turning on/off the cue point mode off the VCI 100 with any mapping provided by Ean, I get a short freeze sound of about 1 sec

After updating to Traktor 1.2 the same problem happens to me as to the other guys. Get the freeze sound wgen using the VCI jog wheels. When I switch off my VCI 100 the problem solves itself...

What can be done???

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 4realMaster View Post
    Hi Guys!

Today I was served by the same problem you guys wrote about.
    What has changed during this day?
    1. I made the firmware update from 1.1 to 1.3 succesfully
    2. I updated Traktor pro to version 1.2

The few hours after updating the firmware but before updating Traktor to the new version, I was able to see 2 problems, I dont know whether they have already been solved or not:
    2. When turning on/off the cue point mode off the VCI 100 with any mapping provided by Ean, I get a short freeze sound of about 1 sec

After updating to Traktor 1.2 the same problem happens to me as to the other guys. Get the freeze sound wgen using the VCI jog wheels. When I switch off my VCI 100 the problem solves itself...

What can be done???
    i got the exact same problz...
    on both my lappie and home computer.

Spec as follows

Home PC Emu 0404 latest drivers xp sp 3 pro.4g mem. or fw finalscratsh card workz a little better..

Lappie
    1.8 dualcore hp compaq nc6320.2g mem
    Stanton Fs 2 soundcard.
    Have little issue with this as long as i go easy on juggle mode buttons.
    If i repeatly push this traktor pro hangs until i unplug or switch vci of...

Quote Originally Posted by 4realMaster View Post
    Hi Guys!

What can be done???
    If you use Ean'S 1.4 mapping there is a little "bug" that creates those blinking lights.
    The TSI file has a Phase Monitor output assigned to deck A. If you have two decks running and the phase is off D#2 is send continuously. By removing "Phase Monitor" from the Midi Mapping you get rid of the blinking buttons.

I already send an E-Mail explaining this problem, so will probably see an updated TSI file soon.
    You must be out of your mind, if you think the way you dress will serve to help the way you rhyme

diabling the send midi clock thingy solved it for me so far... thanks dj bigq

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Ive had this problem a fair bit from using the jog wheels,

Ill check tonight and see If I had midi clock on, pretty sure I dont though...

But Im using vista sp1 , traktor 1.02, a presonus firebox with latest drivers (2.46?), and 1.3 firmware.

Sorry guys- I use "phase monitor" as a marker to find lost midi commands and i forgot to delete one of them. I will be sending out a new mapping with the bugs fixed in the next few days.

Tech Convert

It solved the problem for me as well.
    Now I'm using the 1.5 version and it looks up again. Beside this there is the already known problem that the left headphones button starts the right effect button. On the other hand the right effect button does not do anything...

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

nope I dont have midi clock enabled....

Probably doesn't help much but with TPro and the 1.5 TSI file (and MIDI send clock on..), I had the same issue when using anything from the FX section. Plugged in a power adapter for the VCI and so far didn't have a crash anymore. I *did* also have comparable crashed on T3, however *much* less frequent. I just had an hour of testing that was fine, before I could barely play 15 minutes Let's see what the weekend brings..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast