OT: is it me or do Midi Companys hate on AMD?

Default OT: is it me or do Midi Companys hate on AMD?

Seriously is it me or do DJ companies hate on AMD I mean theres few and far between companies that produce midi controllers for AMD and Intel. Is it really that bad like I probably wouldnt raise the point but since I have an AMD I would really like to know.

Why not include AMD. I mean I was looking at the new controller specs. Most "Reccomend" Not using AMD. Now Im like "shit when i want to update my setup or my gear I'll have to buy a new computer too."

Any of you guys out there understand why they do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

what are you on about? i have an amd processor and i dont have any problems.

until my laptop gets REALLY hot. then everything craps out on me
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

yeah im confused why amd would be a problem with a midi signal. perhaps theyre referring to amd running fast (and consequently hot) and causing hardware problems sooner than intel?

not seeing the correlation here
    [ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

get the feeling they might be covering their arses in the event of system issues...

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud