Claude K's VCI-300 / T Pro .tsi - V1.1.... - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

2 of the three knobs are not mappable (master volume and cue/phone-volume) because they directly control the output of the built-in soundcard.

but they're the only controls which are not mappable.

MBP, 10.5.6, TPro 2.0.1, Kontrol S4, VCI-300, a bunch of other makes-nerds-happy-stuff
    ...and still haven't got the heart to get rid of my Turntables, Mixer and my Vinyls
    Reggae, Ragga, Dancehall, Chill Out, Dubstep, Breaks, Drum & Bass

Tech Wizard

thanks for the uberfast reply!

this sucks big time though. you can't even have gain, hi/mid/lo and a filter for each channel. why the heck they cropped so many knobs from the 100...

and not even the upcoming FX unit can fix this. guess that means VCI 100 for me... :/
    Last edited by weasel79; 06-06-2009 at 10:21 AM.

np

well... if you use traktor pro with your vci-300 you can add some extra controllers (e.g. a novation nocturn or some korg pads or something similar)
    e.g. i've got my vci-300 with traktor pro mapped and a extra korg nanopad which controls a 3rd deck (for playing back samples), the FX-Units and the pitch and filter of all 3 decks...

my personal opinion is: if you like to have perfect beatmatch capabilities - buy a vci-300 and use it with itch, if you're planning to sync your tracks and like to use fx or something not standard (like cue-juggling and such) - buy a vci-100 and use it with traktor (or buy a vci-300 and use it with traktor with an extra controller - but i guess the price of the unit isn't worth it if you only use traktor)

MBP, 10.5.6, TPro 2.0.1, Kontrol S4, VCI-300, a bunch of other makes-nerds-happy-stuff
    ...and still haven't got the heart to get rid of my Turntables, Mixer and my Vinyls
    Reggae, Ragga, Dancehall, Chill Out, Dubstep, Breaks, Drum & Bass

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789