Another VCI-100 question...
    Tech Wizard

Default Another VCI-100 question...

Ok I have a VCI-100, a Macbook Pro, a M-audio Fast track Pro, Sony tuner and Infinity home speakers. I am using Traktor LE for now. I need help setting up sound in Traktor LE. When I play music, both tracks come through both speakers and all of the connections are in the right place. What am I missing, I know I am probably setting up Traktor wrong...

Tech Convert

Default me too

i just got the vestax 100 too, i set it up and i hear one song playing and when i want to cue the other i hear that too,

i have the audio 8, and i can't figure how to set it up.

let me know if you hear how to set it up please.
    i have 2 technic 1210's a rane mojo mixer with 4 phono's , and a home stereo

how the heck do i set it up to hear the cue song with out it playing over me speakers tooo?

let me know
    peace
    dj dash

It sounds like an output routing isue

Go to:

Preferences -> Audio Setup -> Output Routing:

Monitor: Left (mono): Channel 3
    Right: Channel 4

Master: Left (mono): Channel 1
    Right: Channel 2

Now your soundcard is setup. Next you need to make shure that you'v got a tks (Traktor 3) or a tsi (Traktor Pro) file loaded.

Next, push the Cue button on the VCI and ajust the heaphones volume and the channel selcet (in Traktor its called Phone mix og Ph mix)on the vci.
    Problem solved?

Tech Wizard

Neither of those help... I need to know how to set up audio in the Prefrences in Traktor.

Flaekiface, that's what I need but what you explain makes no sense and the vid that Ean sent doesn't explain it either...