Seth Troxler at Igloofest

Default Seth Troxler at Igloofest

Well I was lucky enough to see Seth Troxler at the igloofest last night http://www.igloofest.ca/.

Killer set, crowd was wild, lights were psycho, sound was amazing.

So Seth gets on the mike round the end of the set to tell us he loves us and that he will play one last song...and proceeds to crash his Traktor setup

Follows five minutes of frantic wire checking, banging the audio8, staring at the lappy.

"put on a goddam vinyl!"

Finally got it working again. Was kinda funny.

Always have a backup plan, right?

Anyways, going back there tonight. These igloofest promoters sure do run a tight operation. And the Montreal crowd can't be beat for good vibes.
    OSX 10.6.4 | Traktor Pro 2 | VCi-100 FW 1.4 | NI Audio 8 | Xone 92 | M Audio BX8A Deluxe

Banned

He went Traktor finally? When I last saw him in Chicago he was rocking all vinyl. Love Seth to death. He and the rest of his crew really are the next gen of big name DJ's and Producers who are going to be around for a long time

Tech Wizard

i feel you minimal,

I was there too!

Quote Originally Posted by Nephew View Post
    Love Seth to death. He and the rest of his crew really are the next gen of big name DJ's and Producers
    Actually I think WE are the next gen of DJs. Why? cause we rock out on controllers not DVS. The instant remix is the future.

Don't get me wrong, I love Seth's music too & he knows what he's doing, but ultimately the A to B mixing paradigm is a done deal.

Seth wasn't using any controllers, just two tts and a xone92 (no dicer or faderfox to control traktor that I can tell). And on the mixer, he wasn't Derrick May or anything. Sure the crowd doesn't care right? But once they will catch on I think they will...

I'm just saying. Time will tell.
    OSX 10.6.4 | Traktor Pro 2 | VCi-100 FW 1.4 | NI Audio 8 | Xone 92 | M Audio BX8A Deluxe