beatgridding movie sample
    Tech Wizard

Default beatgridding movie sample

downloaded some movie sample. problem is keeping them in sync and the pitch is really low can any1 help

lay down a beat grid at the start of the sample warp the grid to your chosen bpm and use the pitch fader and key knob to right the sample the way you want it, at least thats how i would go about it
    Here's Where I Put My Stuff Remix's/Mix's/and............. Genrally Madness

Sound Cloud :: http://soundcloud.com/herbstrike
    FaceBook :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HerbSt...2547446?ref=ts

Tech Guru

if its just a 1 shot, why not just drop it the old fashioned way?
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    so you have to screw with the bpm until your sample is 8, 16, 24, etc beats long.

you know you have it right when the grid line representing the first beat (you can count manually or turn on the beat counter that shows up above the waveform) is at the very end of the track.

so while listening to it, the very start should be beat 1, but you can count along with it as it goes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1<- that 1 should be at the end of the sound/wave.

just by ear you should set that accapella at 65 ish and work with it from there.

so now, you can load up your track in deck b and the sample in a

hit sync on a

and hit play on both at the same time and right after vader is done saying 'father' the song on b drops

basically youre tricking traktor into speeding up or slowing the song so its in beat for you.

is what i do