Official EAN GOLDEN Thank You Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Official EAN GOLDEN Thank You Thread

Hello DJTT Community,

At the risk of sounding like a sycophant, I thought I'd start a thread to allow myself and other DJTechTools users to say thanks to Ean and his team.

You have literally transformed DJing for me. I've been mixing now for about 17 years - turntables mostly - and (stupidly) thought that I'd learned and experienced all there was to know about DJing. I'm not saying I thought I was the greatest - far from it - but I'd pretty much understood everything I could do and knew all the limitations. DJing became predictable and boring at times.

The VCI-100 SE has literally blasted open the doors of my perception and I'm enjoying DJing on a whole new level.

Yesterday I played with Traktor Pro with Ean's new 1.3.2 TSI and smacked the club up. I was so excitied by using the effects and tactile controlling that I had an amazing time and so did the punters.

The club I played at uses promoters from London's biggest club promotions company. That company's MD happened to be passing by the club last night and seemed so impressed with what I was doing, he asked me to call him today to discuss 'things'. Potentially, that means a lot more (and hopefully better paid) work.

I'm certain this would never have happened if I was on turntables or using Traktor without the whole SE mods.

So again, thank you Ean, your team and the entire DJTT community. Your hard work and altruistic nature is enriching the lives of many DJ's (even washed up, jaded feckers like myself )

This is something great to be a part of.

Please share with us any success stories you've had as a result of Ean's work and this site in general
    Oh shit - There goes another set of speakers!:eek:

No success story yet (mainly due to my personal and work life getting in the way) but I would love to thank Ean for completely inspiring me with the Digital DJing concept. His videos and tutorials have generated so much excitement and motivation in me, to start DJing again after taking a long break from the scene. He has breathed new life into DJing!!

Thanks guys, i really appreciate that. This week has been particularly rough with regular mental break downs imminently threatening. Feedback like this really picks up my spirits and helps make the 9-12 days worth while.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

This place has become my second home on the internet. I come here before MySpace, Livejournal, the news, my job's e-mail...

I refer to the people I've met here (Desolous, Bento, Tekki, etc. etc.) as friends, not "that guys on the internet". My mindset on DJing, technique and skill, has changed forever.

So yeah, Ean, damn you for making this shit cool. My bank account reflects your awesome... the smaller the number the more I blame you.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Well this site + team and Ean, actually the whole djtt community, are such a great helping hand in the some times difficult world of digital dj, thumbs up

same here...tech tools is the first site i visit when i wake up, come home from work and the last one i close before going to bed.
    ean,this site and all the guys here inspired me so much than i´d ever imagine.
    so thank u ean! thank u dj tech tools! thank u buddies!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

I hate you all! No wait... That's the wrong speech.

Nah guys. Gotta be honest, this is one of the warmest communities I have ever witnessed.

Glad to be part of it.

Thanks Ean for setting it up, thanks guys for keeping it alive and expanding like it is!

Let's keep on pushing things forward!

(And DvlsAdvct, you acting all cute again! <3 )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I'm playing out now for about 25 years, 22 years vinyl and 3 years CD/vinyl.
    In the early days I always missed a 3rd turntable and later on not every club
    had/has 3 cdj.
    Always carrying loads of vinyl, or cd's.I went tired of It!
    I was always looking for an replacement and as soon as the opportunity came
    to compare some DJ-Friendly midi controllers and red the interesting articles
    and reviews on DJTT my choice was easily made...VCI-100.

I believe this is the future of djing...
    So many possibilities..
    EAN thank you for all the efforts you made/make, Without you we would be
    lost...
    RESPECT

No doubt! Ean is one of the most underrated DJs in the scene right now. His impact on the DJ world is massive. Twenty years from now Ean will be like the Amen Break. All sorts of developments being tied back to him and this community that he started. Ean and the rest of this community have completely changed the way I DJ and my crowds love it!
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by B33SON View Post
    No doubt! Ean is one of the most underrated DJs in the scene right now. His impact on the DJ world is massive. Twenty years from now Ean will be like the Amen Break. All sorts of developments being tied back to him and this community that he started. Ean and the rest of this community have completely changed the way I DJ and my crowds love it!
    Damn straight.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast