Should I buy the VCI100SE?

Default Should I buy the VCI100SE?

Hi. I'm considering buying the VCI100SE, but there is something about a new version of Traktor comming out. Right?

So what do you think I should do? Buy it and just play with LE for a while and wait till the new traktor comes so that I can upgrade?

Is DJTT gonna make a mapping for the new Traktor because maybe then there is going to be a new overlay or something.

Should I buy it now or wait???

Best regards
    Magnus

i imagine there'd be a new mapping... be surprised if ean et al don't get their teeth sunk into a new 'mental as bat shit stuck to cheese in a microwave' mapping to go on the SE.

and given the very limited nature of the vci now, if you want one you'll have to buy sooner rather than later, imo. or stalk around ebay after the TPro update/grade thingy and get a firmware kit and overlay...

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Hey so what's this about a new Traktor coming out? When is this set to happen? Also do you know if it will just be the S4 version - but unlocked from the S4?
    VCI 100se l Audio 2 DJ l Traktor Pro l 13" Macbook l

TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Filterkat

its going to have all of the S4 features, but on top of that have some additional features. TSP will (obviously) have timecode support... and all versions of the new traktor will have improved hi res coloured waveforms.... very noice... plus hopefully a few extra bells and whistles that we dont know about yet. that being said, its possible these features will make it to the S4 aswel, they already stated that timecode will be supported by S4 at somepoint in the future.

Filterkat

o yeah... P.s. id definately reccomend the VCI as a controller... great peice of kit :P

the new version is still gonna be called traktor scratch pro, i assume itl just be v2.0

Oh yeah I'm an idiot, I read that post and watched the video a couple of times but I completely forgot about it! That's wicked, I'm excited for it to come out now!

Hopefully there is a wicked DJTT mapping for it and the VCI se

And yep, to answer the thread Q - GET A VCI SE they are wicked fun! I love mine!!
    VCI 100se l Audio 2 DJ l Traktor Pro l 13" Macbook l

get it.
    it's magic
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Filterkat

Id get it asap aswel... otherwise youll find yourself playing with this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgf3DMWVWAM