TT HB Store Get Together
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default TT HB Store Get Together

Good Wed to you all, just wanted to give you guys a shout n formally introduce myself. Charles Feelgood here, operator of TT store in HB California.

Gonna make this as short as possible, cause' I have to get ready to laugh my arse off at American Idol. I watch for the first few weeks when the really sucky people are on and then I could care less who wins! lol

Anyway, some of you guys have been visiting the store and asking about an "informal" get together at the shop for all you guys in So Cal. I Wanted to run

Sat Feb 5th

by you guys. We are open from 12 - 7 and I was thinking of getting you guys together around 1pm until whenever. It will be a killer chance for myself and you guys who only know each other from cyberspace to meet face to face and talk shop, girls, guys, Tiesto, whatever gets you going...lol

I'll have the S4 set up on the shops 42" monitor for you guys who haven't had the chance to play with it. Feel free to bring your controllers etc.(no dogs) if ya want. We operate in a very chill environment and just wanna have a good time. There are two VCI SE's set up on 19" monitors to play with also.

Email Chucknice@djtechtools.com if this sounds like somethin' you wanna do I look forward to hosting you!

thanks Charles
    Last edited by Fatlimey; 01-21-2011 at 01:00 PM.

im down, just need a permission slip to goto the OC
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Hey Charles,
    I came by the other day with my best friend if you remember lol, i'll be sure to drop in on the 5th! Gonna request work off right now :P.
    I'm going to link this to the meet thread above.

Tech Convert

Thanks man, just tried to email you but it was returned! 714 316 3527 is my cell

Quote Originally Posted by charlesfeelgood View Post
    Thanks man, just tried to email you but it was returned! 714 316 3527 is my cell
    Haha gotcha, i'll shoot you a text with mine!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by charlesfeelgood View Post
    Good Wed to you all, just wanted to give you guys a shout n formally introduce myself. Charles Feelgood here, operator of TT store in HB California. Gonna make this as short as possible, cause' I have to get ready to laugh my arse off at American Idol. I watch for the first few weeks when the really sucky people are on and then I could care less who wins! lol Anyway, some of you guys have been visiting the store and asking about an "informal" get together at the shop for all you guys in So Cal. I Wanted to run Sat Feb 5th by you guys. We are open from 12 - 7 and I was thinking of getting you guys together around 1pm until whenever. It will be a killer chance for myself and you guys who only know each other from cyberspace to meet face to face and talk shop, girls, guys, Tiesto, whatever gets you going...lol I'll have the S4 set up on the shops 42" monitor for you guys who haven't had the chance to play with it. Feel free to bring your controllers etc.(no dogs) if ya want. We operate in a very chill environment and just wanna have a good time. There are two VCI SE's set up on 19" monitors to play with also. Email Chucknice@djtechtools.com if this sounds like somethin' you wanna do I look forward to hosting you!
    thanks Charles
    Wow Charles feelgood that's a name I remember from back in the day.. LOL sorry Charles not to make you feel old or anything. I gusse that would make me old to but thats besides the point here... LOL!!! Count me in for the 5th guys.
    Acer 1803T - Abelton Live 8 - Audio 2 DJ - Korg Micro X - M-Audio USB - KRK Rockit Monitors - Dell Xeon Desktop - Sony MDR headphones - Fruity loops - Acid Pro - Sound Forge

Tech Convert

Default TT Store HB

Nice-I'm feeling like 16 buddy-speak for yourself! lol Anyone have any questions or need directions, my numbers been posted! Cyas

shit I'm in vegas that weekend

I'm down.... Huntington is like an hour from me but I've been needing a good excuse to check out the Brick and Mortar DJTT Store!

Tech Guru

As I said in the other thread. I'm down.

Good to see you on here. Dont be a stranger, were a lot of fun to hang out with.

ok, how about if i pay you, you continue to help us keep up the grand facade that all of us here are actually fun to hang out with. deal?

=p

ttys
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast