Post your gig posters!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Post your gig posters!

Hey guys i need some inspiration. I've been lumbered with designing the poster for the big trance event we're doing next month. I'm pretty snazzy with CS5 etc but tbh haven't done many gig posters per se. Post yours up to give me some ideas guys

Cheers, J
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Just take a look at ID&T posters. I think you'll get the general idea?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

still waiting for date confirmation, cover charge, whether we get a 15k system to use etc. this is what i whipped up as a draft in the meantime. poster willl be b/w but all the fliers should be full colour. have a few weeks still till all this is sorted tho. this is the first time they have us trance boys up there and if it goes off the dubstep nights get canned. boom! They've had some big names in the d&b world up there such as the upbeats, trei, state of mind etc its a small venue but basically the only place with decent tunes round these parts. our buddy/mentor geoff will be busting out some of his originals and may have a dude with a wah wah guitar to get us kicked off check out his SC for a taste http://soundcloud.com/stut

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

FUCK YEAH!

The sickest Beartrap flyer was this one tho! (IMHO)

Not the full one....but you will get the idea.

I have the full Poster in my studio.....the LAST one of its kind!

LOL

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"

We have quite a talented chap who plays for the radio station - http:/www.djjimble.co.uk

Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Oh, and if you go to his site, he's got an epic one for DJ Shadow vs DJ Kentaro that he did - it's blocked frmo work though so I can't link to it.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

I would avoid anything with the word 'bear' in it.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Yeah....odd that name hey!

We took it over from an old mate who started this party organisation (Beartrap).

They were in Uni and as they had LOADS of mates there all into Psy....they decided to throw their own parties. Within 2 years....they did their last one....which is the last flyer i posted.

They were then finished Uni and were working....no longer interested in throwing parties (although it had brought in some $$).

We my mate with the TurboSound Rig decided to take it over. The name had gotten out there and there was a following....

I have no idea was they called it that originally.....

Strange!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast