VCI-100 update for new Traktor?

Default VCI-100 update for new Traktor?

So the new Traktor that's been shown recently - is there going to be a new mapping for the VCI-100 to take advantage of the new features like the loop recorder and sample decks and such?

Quote Originally Posted by mistertuckshop View Post
    So the new Traktor that's been shown recently - is there going to be a new mapping for the VCI-100 to take advantage of the new features like the loop recorder and sample decks and such?
    We Are all hoping this.
    Maybe it will be in combo with MF
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Slight side point but apparently there will be a specific mapping for the X1.

Back on topic, since Ean and DJTT have made their position on the VCI-100 quite clear by announcing the buy/sell and refurbishment program to keep it going, I think it's reasonable to assume that there will be an updated mapping in due course for the new Traktor. However, DJTT (and flashflooder, who I guess will be doing the mapping) won't have the new version until we do or maybe just before, so it'll most likely take them a while to come up with an updated layout, map it and test it. There are only so many knobs and buttons on the poor thing!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Slight side point but apparently there will be a specific mapping for the X1.

Back on topic, since Ean and DJTT have made their position on the VCI-100 quite clear by announcing the buy/sell and refurbishment program to keep it going, I think it's reasonable to assume that there will be an updated mapping in due course for the new Traktor. However, DJTT (and flashflooder, who I guess will be doing the mapping) won't have the new version until we do or maybe just before, so it'll most likely take them a while to come up with an updated layout, map it and test it. There are only so many knobs and buttons on the poor thing!
    Thinking the same.
    For the fact of few buttons i hope it will be a double mapping for vci and mf.
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Im glad i have a pair of X1's now, cant wait for the update. Think an X1 will work well along side the vci-100SE now...
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud