numark ns6 what do you think??
    Tech Guru

Default numark ns6 what do you think??

seen this on the numark site http://www.numark.com/ns6 and thought it looks pretty nice, would be using it with traktor though as i prefare that over serato, the only thing is theres 2 knobs and a fader for effects, can anybody think of a workaround mapping for traktor?? because it seems to have everything else you could want with two lovely looking big touch sensitive platters
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Tech Guru

given that they didnt even have a working prototype for namm, i think its moot because its going to take a miracle from god for these to be ready anytime before xmas.

given that the ns7's were 6 months later than they said they would be, xmas is likely the SOONEST the ns6 will be done.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

lets make this thread pretty:

Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.