convert HTML to FBML?

Default convert HTML to FBML?

hey guys I've been trying to convert this html code:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="295" width="353" id="jtv_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?start_volume=0.75&background Image=&channel=djbmo&hostname=www.justin.tv&auto_p lay=false" bgcolor="#000000"> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /> <param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /> <param name="flashvars" value="start_volume=0.75&backgroundImage=&channel= djbmo&hostname=www.justin.tv&auto_play=false" /> </object><br /> <a href="http://www.justin.tv/djbmo#r=qOeo21U~&s=em" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:353; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from djbmo on Justin.tv</a>

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" id="chat_embed" src="http://www.justin.tv/chat/embed?channel=djbmo&default_chat=jtv&popout_chat=t rue#r=qOeo21U~&s=em" height="500" width="300"></iframe>

for my fan page on Facebook. I wanted to create a tab to embed my justin tv video player, so that when I was spinning it would stream through facebook as well, I've tried to use the justin tv app on facebook but it doesn't work, nor is it linked to my Justin tv dj profile, it's kind of like a random streamer.

I would really appreciate any and all help.

cheers,
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

Tech Guru

pritty sure fb mark up is for building apps not for embeding media. Never looked at it but I dont think your congtent would even be relevent to that cuz u have things like iframes

Quote Originally Posted by tombruton69 View Post
    pritty sure fb mark up is for building apps not for embeding media. Never looked at it but I dont think your congtent would even be relevent to that cuz u have things like iframes
    there's an app called static FBML which allows you to create your own tab for a Facebook fan page in which you can embed stuff, you just need to do it in the proper FBML format. I've already tested it with Youtube videos because there were many examples and it works.

I'm just asking on here, because I know a lot of the Techtools population is of a higher intelligence than I when it comes to computers and all that stuff.
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

Tech Guru

Oh right that sounds kool never looked at fb development

Quote Originally Posted by tombruton69 View Post
    Oh right that sounds kool never looked at fb development
    cheers, thanks for the help though anyways
    My Mixcloud Page!

bump! nobody can help me out with this?
    My Mixcloud Page!