Denon DN MC 6000 ignored on DJTT?
    Tech Wizard

Default Denon DN MC 6000 ignored on DJTT?

is there a specific reason why the new denon controller/s are somehow being ignored? No Gear review no test, nothing.
    I dont understand how this is possible, if u can do review of the Vestax Spin u can do one on the sc2000 or the mc 6.

dont get me wrong im not here to hate. just curious

greetings to ya all
    Last edited by shomili; 01-23-2011 at 04:47 PM. Reason: wrong model

Tech Guru

I just think it so happens that nobody has one. Thats all.

I think its a nice controller. I wanted to take a closer look at it at namm but I always kept missing their booth for some reason.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Hit up DJTT on the main page and let them know
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

they wouldnt have done a blog post on it yet, because they prob havent been sent a review/test unit from denon..

well... I bought one last week AND I LOVE IT!

I went to buy a S4 to be honest but the sucker died in my hands (microswitch under jogwheel died, was a new device)

Then I played a while with a mc 6000 and it feels better, the look&feel is less cheap ass as the S4 and to me it has a better sound than the VCI+Audio2 DJ Soundcard..
    The Denon was also 200 euro cheaper.

I took the Denon of course, got a free microphone (don't ask...) and some earplugs as extra and I am happy as I was 9 months ago when I bought my VCI.

The VCI SE Arcade I own can go now. Also because of the failures I encounter since the update to 1.4 firmware which made me very unhappy for the last two weeks.
    Y M C A !

2x 1200sl, Denon MC-6000, VCI-100 SE Arcade, Midifighter, BCR 2000, Traktor X1, Tracktor Scratch Pro, Pioneer 600 mixer, a mother in law (for sale!) and loads of coffee!