Gig Calendar software for Wordpress/Twitter/Facebook.

Default Gig Calendar software for Wordpress/Twitter/Facebook.

Ahoy,

I was hoping someone here might be able to help me - in this years spirit of 'new professionalism' I'm in the process of sorting out a blog to hold my EPK. It'll hold mixes, links to radio shows, reviews, bio, press shots and the like.

I'm hoping I'll be able to list the gig details in one placeand have them automatically update my twitter/facebook/blog etc.

Any one know of any way of doing this?
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

I reccomend wordpress. Embed a google calendar may be the easiest way. Link your new posts to update Twitter and facebook
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    I reccomend wordpress. Embed a google calendar may be the easiest way. Link your new posts to update Twitter and facebook
    I'm already using wordpress (scratch site is up at http://sherlockohms.org) and my graphic designer mate is tweaking some images for me to polish it off.

I'll look into embedding a google calendar. Ta
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Yu have to jump through lots of hoops to get Google calendar info in the free wordpress blogs. The paid ones are easier I think because they accept iframes.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Yeah, not sure it'll work with wordpress.com blog.

I thought you had a wordpress site, ie downloaded

http://wordpress.org/download/

NB it's free to download and use but you need hosting which has a (pretty small) cost.

I'd suggest using hostgator or bluehost as they have one click wordpress install
    Last edited by MaxOne; 01-24-2011 at 12:38 PM.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.