January 2011 Promo (Deep & Tech house)
    Tech Convert

Default January 2011 Promo (Deep & Tech house)

90 minutes deep & tech.

http://www.letsmix.com/mix/68724

Loco Dice, Oliver Koletzki, Siwell, Daniel Dubb, Maceo Plex, Maya Jane Coles, Nic Fanciulli +++

Feel free to drop a comment

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Good mix, I got about halfway through before I had to get ready for work.

Side note, I've never seen letsmix.com. How do you like it? Seems better then Mixcloud because it gives you a 250 mb limit on mixes instead of Mixclouds measly 100mb limit. I have a two hour show and have to cut the mix in half to put it on mixcloud.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

Thanks for the feedback.

I just started using letsmix too. I prefer Soundcloud but, but their pricing options are totally ridiculous for djs who want to upload longer sets. Mixcloud is nice, but I think letsmix seems to be a better option. They have a quite big community, and there seems to be a lot of contests going on regularly. Also, you get to upload 10 mixes on a free account, and if you want to go premium it's also really affordable. Also, letsmix looks alot better than mixcloud

Player looks nice indeed. Too bad for the advertisements, but hey: it's free. Will give your mix a listen...
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"