Enabling Keyboard shortcuts.....

Default Enabling Keyboard shortcuts.....

I just got one of those KB covers for my macbook. Do I have to enable the keyboard shortcuts somewhere or map them? I am using pro 1.2.7, 3.6.3 tsi
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

The keyboard shortcuts should be enabled already. Check in the controller manager and make sure the keyboard is selected in the in port when the keyboard is selected in the drop down.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

It is, but no function from any keys. strange
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

Tech Wizard

You might need to import the .tsi file that comes with Traktor. I think the default keyboard setting is set for track preparation. It should be located in the folder Traktor >settings>Default Settings>Keyboard>Traktor Scratch-En.tsi

Hope this helps.

Tech Wizard

was considering buying one of those, but then said screw it! ill make my own. Ill post pics when its done. Bought 5 different colors of fluorescent and UV paint industrial paint markers. the plan is to take the top cover off, and paint the outline of the key in the designated color. I have a designated blacklight that sits over the macbook so they will always be visible..these things are bright!

Quote Originally Posted by tresj View Post
    You might need to import the .tsi file that comes with Traktor. I think the default keyboard setting is set for track preparation. It should be located in the folder Traktor >settings>Default Settings>Keyboard>Traktor Scratch-En.tsi

Hope this helps.
    PM'd thanks!