OT: Gear Lust!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by djerikt View Post
    i am JONESING
    lol, haven't heard that since I lived with a canuck last year!

I am totally jonesing for the cracktor upgrade.
    Last edited by fullenglishpint; 01-26-2011 at 05:06 AM.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Can't wait to see the specs of their new stuff. I spent a lot on NI last years, seems I may still need to... Don't know where the heck I'm going to fit it... but hey, there's always room for new gear huh?

Gear lust or... mmm... same letter as in lust... but not in the same order..

totally the new traktor (really hoping its free/under $100) the day it comes out... but i also wanna upgrade my 3rd party vst for ableton (thinkin stutter edit, but $150 -> as a dropped price? $250 regular? da fuck is that shit?)

would love to upgrade my spin to say the s4 but dunno if its worth the cash yet. deff not till the summer

Totally buying a bigger PA tho (peavy? i had a set of them in my frat basement and i loved em), mine arent really cutting it if i wanna take em to a bigger gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Just got a midifighter and an X1 so I'm all done...
    SC | MC

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djnesquigs View Post
    totally the new traktor (really hoping its free/under $100) the day it comes out... but i also wanna upgrade my 3rd party vst for ableton (thinkin stutter edit, but $150 -> as a dropped price? $250 regular? da fuck is that shit?)

would love to upgrade my spin to say the s4 but dunno if its worth the cash yet. deff not till the summer

Totally buying a bigger PA tho (peavy? i had a set of them in my frat basement and i loved em), mine arent really cutting it if i wanna take em to a bigger gig.
    at work we use the same peavy amps bought in 1992, they don't seam to be dying any time soon.

I'm craving a new mbp. Wouldn't say no to a midi fighter...or x1
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Wizard

Yeah I had some serious gear lust starting around last summer, was constantly oggling various gear online non-stop, which eventually led me to this site, which only made that initial lust even worse...Luckily I got a ton of grant money for college, totally out of the blue, at the beginning of this year, and first thing I did was order a VCI-100 Arcade Edition (about two weeks ago)...Argg playing the waiting-game has been agonizing so far...

Lol I always find myself in lectures browsing gear sites or forums lately haha. I'm jonesing for a nice keyboard controller right now, although being a pianist by trade i naturally can't find any below 800 that feel halfway decent to me lol. But ill probably get a Novation 49SL MKII.

That and I need a good DAW, either Logic Express or Ableton live (theyre about the same price with Education discounts).

P.S. if anyone here recommends one over the other for making EDM please let me know.

My list is way too huge......

Maschine is way up there, along with a ddm 4000 and an audio 8...... after that will be a midifighter, a cheap micro korg and followed by ableton 8......

long long run will be a sound system, probably when i get my profit sharing check....

anyone thinking of buying visual? like lasers, fogs, other lights, etc?

Theres a used DDM at the long and mac in edmonton, my buddy might buy it. It's going for 250.
    Vestax Spin | Kontrol x1 | Traktor Pro | 13" Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4 GB RAM | Mac Pro w/ 2 Quad Core 2.8 Ghz 6GB RAM 1TB HDD | HDJ-1000

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast