Traktor mapping tips, tricks and questions. - Page 4
Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

hello to all

I have a question about having several tsi.....i have 2 kontrol x1 and 2 Denon Dns 3700 in hybrid mode (excellent .tsI downloaded from Denon djforum-mcclub)…this 4 "midi device" dont work together: many conflict…
    The Kontrol x1 i just plug and play.....the denon .tsi, i add in control manager: one .tsi for deck A and another for .tsi for deck B - each one it set to in-por-out-port
    I have PC window 7- TSP 1.2.7………¿How can i make this works?…thank you very much in advance for the help......rjfermin

sorry for my english

What do you mean by conflicts? If each one is set to its own input and output as you said (not 'all ports') there shouldn't be conflicting messages. What exactly is happening?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    What do you mean by conflicts? If each one is set to its own input and output as you said (not 'all ports') there shouldn't be conflicting messages. What exactly is happening?

fullenglishpint,..thanks a lot for the quick response..

This is what happens: when i try to load 3700 tsi (2 kontrol x1):
    -One time i had it all working ... i turn off everything and turn on again ...and it did not work again.
    -Everytime i have to add the tsi when i open TSP, even thought i see it in control manager.
    -Sometimes only works one cd player setting in in-port and out port to all-port.
    -Sometimes, when are "working" both decks: the bpm is really unstable on both decks...unuseable
    - Last time i check: tested to work only with the denon (KX1-No connected) and still does not work....

I tested certain thing i have found in the forums.
    - Saving the denon tsi in several diferent folder
    - Dowloading tsi several times in case it was "broken".

I have to try several things i have read in forums:
    - Disconnect the laptop webcam
    - Clean registry of midi divice in windows configurations (i dont know how to)

I have read that the denon and kx1 have conflict.
    Maybe i am missing something in setting, but i have done the setting following information on the forums and manuals

This is in Denon hybrid mode...set both 3700 to ch1 and ch2 for midi respectively (denon specificatios)....KX1 i just plug and play.
    2 denon 3700 (v.2020) , 2 kx1, Denon dnx 1600 (using the soundcard for TSP), Window 7. TSP 1.2.7

i hope you understand this, thanks again...

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Have you tried turning on Traktor with the Denon's not plugged in then plugging them in? I have no idea if it will be better or worse, just an idea.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Have you tried turning on Traktor with the Denon's not plugged in then plugging them in? I have no idea if it will be better or worse, just an idea.
    ..i think... i have tried by mistake: forgotten to turn it on the denon before tsp..I will try it again....thanks

This may be totally irrelevant, but have you tried loading the individual .tsi files with the big import button twice then restarting Traktor twice?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    This may be totally irrelevant, but have you tried loading the individual .tsi files with the big import button twice then restarting Traktor twice?
    I have not try this....i will try it... i hope it works...thanks again...

Default maschine mapping?

anyone knows how to map a maschine so that the hot cues work properly ?. With properly i mean that pad 1 plays cue point 1 pad 2 cue point 2 etc... But only plays it . No sync or anything else... I expended the whole night and till now nothing. Please help !

Lightbulb Modifier State Light w/o a Controller

Hi, I discovered this one yesterday. When you are just using your keyboard to mix, you will not have any way to know if a modifier is on or off.So you can use the tool tips button in the superior right corner to show it .

Just map the "Tools Tips Toggle" to the same key than your modifier . Let me know any questions.

Excellent tip!

I wish NI would add a few "lights" in the software that you could custom label for this also.

Just a note, in the S4 software you don't have that button where you can see it.

Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast