Traktor mapping tips, tricks and questions. - Page 40
Page 40 of 92 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
    Tech Convert

APC40_Unopen_Top.jpg
    Is it possible to map the 4 pages of 8 buttons ("slicer" "cues" "gratify" and "Grid" on the picture) without using a modifer, or just one.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

It requires one modifier with four values:

4 bank settings: http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=55271

I gave example with modifier #1 but you can pick any other. Just make sure every of modes got corresponding modifier conditions dedicated.

slicer - M1=1
    grats - M1=2
    cue - M1=3
    grid - M1=4

Tech Convert

APC40_Unopen_Top.jpg
    is it possible to map the 8 buttons to behave as pages, either being cues, gratify effects, grid effects and slicer effect, while only using a single modifier. the pages also need to affect either deck a or deck c on the left and deck b and d on the left. cheers, sorry for the big first question

I suggest you to make yourself a big cop of coffee and start adding modifiers from link I posted

Once you have those pages/banks working you can map all those features from VCI performance mode.

Tech Convert

Stewe, you are on the ball with all this stuff. many thanks bro. The part i am currently having trouble with is the having toggle-able pages. if i have to duplicate modifiers on the same button to create a toggle (e.g.: the first - value = 0 modifier conditions m1=1, the second value = 1 modifier conditions m1= 0 ), how do i interwine two or four modifer values so only one modifier value is selectable at a time. Current issues i have are all led enabled modifiers just come on and stay on, all turn on or off together, etc. cheers

First button - M1=1
    -Duplicate it and set modifier conditions to be M1=1, mode-direct and value-0. This way when first bank is active modifier's value is 1 and because you dedicate condition of M1=1 next time you press the same button lLED will go off and bank should become disengaged. Now repeat this same step to rest of banks by using different modifier conditions that are mapped to each of the buttons.

Other way to do it and more simple one is to map another spare button to M1=0 and by pressing it modifier should go to zero and turn off any of banks which is currently active.

Tech Student

noob here, how do i map buttons to switch between a/c & b/d?

specifically, i am failing to make this 4 deck http://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/513

i have tried to duplicate the first 2 decks and edit device targets in hopes it would magically work but i am lost tbh
    Last edited by DASMID; 10-23-2012 at 09:00 PM. Reason: extension

Default Flux Mode mapping

To map Flux mode follow this steps to add command at Assignment Table from Controller manager:

Add in > Deck Common > Flux Mode On / enable learn / press desired button / disable learn
    -type of controller - Button
    -interaction mode - Toggle
    -make deck assignment

Add out (LED) > Deck Common > Flux Mode On > repeat learning process
    -type of controller - LED
    -interaction mode - Output
    -controller range - first slot=0 ; second slot=1
    -make deck assignment

Hi! I need help... how can i map the novation launchpad right buttons with the master output meter to make a cool effect with the music playing?

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzywussti View Post
    Hi! I need help... how can i map the novation launchpad right buttons with the master output meter to make a cool effect with the music playing?
    Tweaking controller range for monitor level LED output should do the trick.

From down to up:

-Button 1 / 0.000 - 0.050
    -Button 2 / 0.000 - 0.120
    -Button 3 / 0.000 - 0.350
    -Button 4 / 0.000 - 0.480
    -Button 5 / 0.000 - 0.680
    -Button 6 / 0.000 - 0.760
    -Button 7 / 0.000 - 0.875
    -Button 8 / 0.000 - 0.970