Traktor mapping tips, tricks and questions. - Page 87
Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Default mapping beat jump

im trying to map beat jump to two buttons one forward and one back so far all i can make traktor do is jump back . . .

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by liveproduce View Post
    im trying to map beat jump to two buttons one forward and one back so far all i can make traktor do is jump back . . .
    Check the value tab in you beatjump command - there should be - and + for each amount.

Hey, i download traktor mapping for rekordbox DDj-RB all owrks good, but dont work faders, no volume fader not crossfader. why

Default Pioneer DDJ-SB

Hello everyone. I am using Pioneer DDJ-SB with AKAI LPD8 for effects and Traktor F1 for Stem files. As long as I have dedicated midi controller for effects, there is no need to control them via DDJ-SB. I have tried a lot, but still can`t figure out how to map in Traktor Pro my DDJ-SB`s direct GAIN/TRIM control??? It additionaly requires SHIFT button to be pushed which I want to avoid. Any suggestions how to map it properly? Thank you in advance

You can look in to the Controller Manager and find the Gain Adjust command located in the SB mapping.

Once you locate it, just re-learn the commands without shift button pressed and held down. Also be sure to remove any modifiers if they are involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    You can look in to the Controller Manager and find the Gain Adjust command located in the SB mapping.

Once you locate it, just re-learn the commands without shift button pressed and held down. Also be sure to remove any modifiers if they are involved.
    Thank you. I have delated all modifiers, now it controls, but it`s jumping too fast.
    Last edited by GGAB; 01-04-2017 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GGAB View Post
    Thank you. I have delated all modifiers, now it controls, but it`s jumping too fast.
    Nice! Is it endless encoder or standard rotary pot?

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Nice! Is it endless encoder or standard rotary pot?

Maybe Pioneer have blocked it somehow, later to sell DDJ-SB mark II with added trim functionality?
    I can map TRIM function instead of other isolators, but not vise versa. That EFFECT isolator, which I want to remap always jumps.
    Last edited by GGAB; 01-04-2017 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GGAB View Post
    Maybe Pioneer have blocked it somehow, later to sell DDJ-SB mark II with added trim functionality?
    I can map TRIM function instead of other isolators, but not vise versa. That EFFECT isolator, which I want to remap always jumps.
    I think it's a mapping issue. Which knob on SB is giving you hard time mapping Trim function?