Best laptop stand? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Just a question to throw in. But does anyone use a stand at home that holds the laptop and a larger monitor next to it to have a Windows (or Mac) extended desktop?

I mean, I come from a programming background and am looking to get into mixing music too and I notice a lot of people using just a laptop at home. But there is an easy way to add a monitor to a laptop and have basically over double amount of screen space. Almost all good programmers work that way and I was wondering, would it help out with mixing to to have more screen space?

Something like this

scamo

Tech Convert

In terms of screen space, unless you were trying to run multiple programs at once, i.e: adding in ableton, a bigger screen would just mean a larger view of the program. I guess you technically would have bigger waveforms, etc, but in the end it wouldn't make that big of a difference.

I use an external monitor at home, cos 13" is fine for Traktor but 19" is better!

goes for many things in life
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

same goes here, I also have wider screen external monitor and it is really helpful while running multiple tools/programs at the same time while monitoring their processes

good thing I bought a crane stand for my laptop

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456