4MidiLoop tutorial video

Default 4MidiLoop tutorial video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd9t61Wj_Ng

I've got my eyes on external mixers now (particularly the DB4) but I'm still very interested in this machine.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I would have to pick the DB4 over the 4midiloop, but it is an intriguing piece of kit.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Saw that Amazing piece of equipment. It is supposed to give you control of everything inside traktor and I mean everything. Also hear it also makes a great cup of coffee:eek:. Only if the buttons weren't so damn small
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Indeed. I do like all the options, but i really like to have big buttons and knobs. When everything goes well you should be dancing along with the music and i really like to do things on instinct.

Instinct and small buttons don't go along very well.
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

I think the 4midiloop is a perfect example of what happens when you try and put everything in one place. It would take you a year and a day just to work out what all the buttons did and I'm quite happy to leave some functions out of a mapping when they're rarely used or at least hidden under layers of modifiers.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

I really like the idea behind this controller it just seems like a mess of buttons tho. They should simplify it a bit and make some buttons bigger.

i would love one (if it were given to me) but i think its way too busy to be practical. i'd like it to be a little more spaced out... you'd have to really pay attention to what you were doing on one of these. i can pretty much not look at a djm600 while mixing but i dont think you could ever do that on this kit.

Tech Guru

i don't use everything inside Traktor so this would be pretty useless to me. it's still badass though.