Traktor S4, First Mix!
    Tech Student

Default Traktor S4, First Mix!

Hey guys, this is my first mix with my Traktor S4. I have never DJed in my life and i decided i wanted to get into it a bit. So I did a little research and heard about the S4 and decided to go with it. I bought it last month at Guitar Center and have been learning to play with everything on the fly. I didn't throw any effects or anything advanced because I'm trying to crawl before I run. Please listen to my mix and leave me comments, suggestions, constructive criticism, etc, etc, etc... I appreciate it everyone

Tech Convert

work on your timing with your break at the beginning when you stopped track/froze it or whatever other than that so far sounds good

Tech Student

Yea, i know where your talking about. I thought i hit the browse button and when i hit the jog wheel to scroll through the tracks, it stopped the music for a second. Thanks though =)

Tech Wizard

can you post a track list, if possible i like the sound of a few of these!

Tech Student

yea i would just have to type them all up.... is there anyway i can get them off the traktor s4 easily?

Tech Student

export playlist as html (when right clicking)

Tech Wizard

i like this mix, i find myself coming back to it here and there. i would like a tracklist as well if ya get some time

Eclectic mix with a lot of songs packed into it. I think it would have gone down well on the dancefloor. Good job.