Miami Winter Music Conference 2009
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Miami Winter Music Conference 2009

Hey there fellow DJ tech toolers,

I am hoping to go to the WMC this year, always wanted to go.

I am currently working out prices for flights tickets etc, and was wondering if anyone here was a resident of Miami who would kindly provide me with a sofa to crash whilst I am out there!

If anyone can help pm me.

Cheers

Ollie
    Sony VAIO VGN-FE31M , Vestax VCI-100 SE , Microkorg

Please please take a camera, or even better - a video camera !

Tech Guru

I can't wait for WMC this year. It's going to be in my backyard, so I'm in for the whole thing!

I might do like 4 or 5 days this year . The last two years down there were a bit draining but well worth it . I just dont know if I wanna do 7 or 8 days on South Beach again .

If you need to a place to stay look on craigslist .com and stay far away from Suites of Dorchester .

Tech Mentor

let me talk about it with my family if my girl said yes ofcourse u can land on my sofa i dont see a problem my friends stay here all the time.
    Last edited by luigislaperig; 12-22-2008 at 02:19 PM.

I'll probably hit up a few of the free instore performances, and maybe do remix hotel again this coming year...

Quote Originally Posted by corporation View Post
    I'll probably hit up a few of the free instore performances, and maybe do remix hotel again this coming year...
    Dude hit the Delano free parties as well as all the free parties sponsored by Scion both had free booze and food the last 2 years . Do not buy a WMC pass it's a huge waste of money .

yeah i never buy a WMC pass... i'm a sucker for free RSVPs!

which the Delano Day parties and Scion parties are . I hook anyone who needs rsvp links up as the WMC gets closer . Last year and the year before Scion had an RSVP boat party that was insane .

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by darrel855 View Post
    Dude hit the Delano free parties as well as all the free parties sponsored by Scion both had free booze and food the last 2 years . Do not buy a WMC pass it's a huge waste of money .
    I don't think wmc pass is a waste of money....if you coming just for the parties then you see it as a waste of money but actually there is a lot of things going on.

Like workshops,demo of new equipments,classes.parties and much more

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast