This Makes Me Sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default This Makes Me Sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Lindsay Lohan's lover is averaging $3million a year just because of who she dates .

Sam's DJ fees have jumped from $1,500 to as much as $25K per gig, reports the New York Daily News, bringing her total for 2008 to almost $3 million -- and part of that is because club promoters know where Sam goes, Lindsay's not far behind. "Sam's now asking for a lot more money to spin," says a source. "And she's getting it easily."

I guess you could say....its all about networking...
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Quote Originally Posted by Krilikz View Post
    I guess you could say....its all about networking...
    Nah it's not networking . I'd have to say it's prostitution .

is she even a good dj? - she came to my city, but never got the chance to check her out.

3 mill a year eh? .... i gotta find me a celeb girlfriend.. :P

from her wiki entry:

"Ronson was born into a wealthy family in London, the daughter of writer-socialite Ann Dexter-Jones and one-time band manager and real estate entrepreneur Laurence Ronson. Her parents are of Ashkenazi Jewish descent, with ancestors from Russia, Lithuania and Austria, and she was raised in Conservative Judaism. Ronson is related to politicians Malcolm Rifkind and Leon Brittan, and is the younger sister of music producer Mark Ronson and the twin sister of fashion designer Charlotte Ronson. After her parents divorced, her mother married Foreigner guitarist Mick Jones, who contributed to a childhood surrounded by music. At age 16, Ronson was in a rap band called the Low Lifes."

Sounds like a silver spoon childhood... I'm sure that helped just a tad...

Some times you have to have money to make money.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

Tech Guru

I heard her DJ at Lollapalooza this year. She's not bad, but not at all great. I don't know if I would consider her a main draw, but certainly a capable opening DJ.

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post
    I heard her DJ at Lollapalooza this year. She's not bad, but not at all great. I don't know if I would consider her a main draw, but certainly a capable opening DJ.
    So totally not a person who should be getting 3million a year as well as DJing Lollapalooza . I mean seriously what exactly is she doing for the music other than strappin one on and bangin Lindsay Lohan ? Just another sort of celebrity DJ getting in the way of actual talent .

Come on, don't hate the player... Nowadays you have DJs who aren't even DJs, DJing at places where a real DJ would kill to DJ.

Braindead nimrods like Groove Armada come to mind, and about a zillion other one club hit wonders. Still, none of you (or me) would have done it any differently if we had the chance so... don't hate the player
    Emil Beatsnatcher Brikha | www.LQP.se | Dell XPS M1330 (2.1 ghz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB ram), Traktor Pro 2.03, Novation Twitch.

Quote Originally Posted by emil_brikha View Post
    Come on, don't hate the player... Nowadays you have DJs who aren't even DJs, DJing at places where a real DJ would kill to DJ.

Braindead nimrods like Groove Armada come to mind, and about a zillion other one club hit wonders. Still, none of you (or me) would have done it any differently if we had the chance so... don't hate the player
    Actually I would have gone about it a lot differently . Integrity is everything and getting paid 3mill a year because you're sleeping with someone famous and not because you're an actual great DJ shows even though you might have had good intentions originally you know inside you've lost all integrity .

As far as Groove Armada goes you might wanna get your facts straight with them .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast