Canada = limited songs from beatport...
    Tech Wizard

Default Canada = limited songs from beatport...

Hey guys,

I am from canada and was looking to buy some songs from beatport then as I check out Half of my order is restricted in my country arrrghhh. this happened to me more than a few times, i find this awesome song then it turns out to be restricted.

so this being said, is there any way to get around this or any other canadians know have this same issue. is there any canada friendly download sites?

thanks

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

it's a label restriction, not beatport's

Quote Originally Posted by DMurd View Post
    Hey guys,

I am from canada and was looking to buy some songs from beatport then as I check out Half of my order is restricted in my country arrrghhh. this happened to me more than a few times, i find this awesome song then it turns out to be restricted.

so this being said, is there any way to get around this or any other canadians know have this same issue. is there any canada friendly download sites?

thanks
    There is a work around, but it is more trouble then its worth. I have been able to find restricted tracks on itunes for some reason. I would try there
    PC | TSP2 | A8 | S4 | X1 | T1200MK2

Beat Gridding Tutorial

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Sometimes If you click the song title or EP title it will take you to a release that's not restricted.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

I'd say that it's a case of record labels continuing to shoot themselves in the foot.

Technically, you could use a proxy router.
    Here is a good article on different options. I guess instead of being behind The Great Red Firewall, you're behind the Great White Firewall

http://www.randomwire.com/how-to-byp...ewall-of-china