hearing protection
    Tech Guru

Default hearing protection

I'm at a club right now. Its small, Yolanda be cool is playing and for once I remembered to bring hearing protection.

Wow does it completely make a party more enjoyable. I completely forgot how awesome they make being next to huge bass bottoms
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Tech Mentor

Yep, i've been meaning to go and get some plugs fitted to my ears, but i always forget, then i go to a show, and the monitors are very over powering, and i'd have ringing in my ears for a few days!

Gonna have to get them soon before it's too late!

Tech Guru

I just bought a tub of hearos at wal mart for like 8 bucks
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

i like these:
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Etymotic-Research-ETYPlug-Protection-Earplugs/dp/B0044DEETC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1296633084&sr=8-4"]Amazon.com: Etymotic Research ER20 ETYPlug Hearing Protection Earplugs, Large Clear Stem with White Tip (Clear): Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21Q5K4VxW8L.@@AMEPARAM@@21Q5K4VxW8L[/ame]

somebody on djtt recommended them, and ive used them ever since. its pretty invisible and my hair hides em... so no one knows im such a geektard. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lola View Post
    i like these:
    Amazon.com: Etymotic Research ER20 ETYPlug Hearing Protection Earplugs, Large Clear Stem with White Tip (Clear): Electronics

somebody on djtt recommended them, and ive used them ever since. its pretty invisible and my hair hides em... so no one knows im such a geektard. lol.

someone is selling used ones on amazon. nice
    PC | TSP2 | A8 | S4 | X1 | T1200MK2

Beat Gridding Tutorial

yep the etymotic er-20's are good. got a pair myself. they dont block out regular conversation as much as regular foam earplugs and and they turn down everything else to n enjoyable level. for the price they cant be beat. got mine on ebay for about $20 AUD... they retail here in shops for around $50 however they are much cheaper in the US

Quote Originally Posted by lola View Post
    i like these:
    Amazon.com: Etymotic Research ER20 ETYPlug Hearing Protection Earplugs, Large Clear Stem with White Tip (Clear): Electronics

Probably me - I've raved about these since I got my first pair. They're cheap so losing 'em doesn't matter, and pretty sound transparent (they take an even ish chunk out of all frequencies, so they don't ruin the music).
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Alpine Musicians Earplugs are wicked. comfy, cheap enough to lose a few (lol) and you don't lose too much high end.

I wont go into a club without them!