ot; what sucks about windows phone 7 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by happydan View Post
    If we are allowing for device hacking, Cyanogenmod kicks the arse out of iPhone. I barely have to do anything with my phone day to day, just update it. What Android version/device did you try?
    i guess if you dont know enough BASIC shell scripting to spin your own version of android you could go with one of those pre packaged versions.

but i often found their scripts to be lazy slapped together shit that looked like they were put together by looking at a wiki.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    i guess if you dont know enough BASIC shell scripting to spin your own version of android you could go with one of those pre packaged versions.

but i often found their scripts to be lazy slapped together shit that looked like they were put together by looking at a wiki.
    That is not the case with Cyanogenmod.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Guru

meh, yeah i saw their code.

you do know that everyone uses the same exact base for scripts off of xda dev right?

regardless, people could learn enough shell scripting in 3 days to put something like this together on their own.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234