Retro OT: The Insane Console History Video

Default Retro OT: The Insane Console History Video

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Hahahaha that's awesome! Good find .

8 bit soundtrack grinds your teeth pretty quick but yeah, sure brings back some memories this. 85 on was my "zone"
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Awwww mannnnn, the C=64 still gives me a warm mushy feeling insight. Thanks for sharing mate!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

some great games on the atari 520 st. Good times not doing homework back then!

i was a legend at this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1AdVHr9g0c

this was a blast as well, and a cool soundtrack from bomb the bass lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlIJkRffisI
    Last edited by Jester; 02-05-2011 at 06:15 AM.

Tech Guru

Sweet jesus could you imagine if i hadnt thrown most of this stuff in the garbage?

APF TV FUN 401, Coleco Telstar Classic, Apple II, Atari 2600, Bally Astrocade, Coleco Telstar Arcade, Bally Professional Videocade, Magnivox Odyssey 2, Atari 800, Mattel Electronics Intellivision (ftmfw), Texas Instruments TI-99/4a (my introduction to programming), Nintendo Game and Watch, Atari 800, Atari 1200xl, Atari 5200 (basically only good for pacman, ms pacman, and centepede at the time), Coleco Colecovision, Commodore 64 (changed everything), Milton Bradley Vectrex (Pimpest thing to ever sit on my desk in elementary school), Sinclair ZX Spectrum, Timex Sinclair 1000, Coleco Adam Family Computer, Commodore 128, Nintendo Entertainment System, Atari 7800, Sega Master System, Commodore Amiga 500 (minds were fucking blown), Worlds of Wonder Action Max, Atari Lynx (got stolen 2 weeks after i got it at a scout meeting), NEC Turbografx 16, Nintendo Game Boy (tetris stole my life for about 3 months), Sega Genesis (ALTERED BEAST FTMFW), Commodore CDTV (biggest waste of money ever), Sega Game Gear, SNK Neo Geo (i still cant believe i talked my grandfather into this simply by showing him the neo geo arcade machine at the bowling alley), Super Nintendo Entertainment System (itsa meee!), Phillips CD-i (i know, im sorry too), Commodore Amiga 1200, Atari Jaguar (had to have it, regretted it quickly), Panasonic 3d0 (bought on launch day by girlfriends mom), Sega CD, Nintendo Virtual Boy (ok it plays tennis and makes me dizzy enough to barf), Sega 32X (wow, 3 whole games I actually liked... fml), Sega Saturn, Sony Playstation (Ridge Racer and Battle Arena Toshinden with the badass dominatrix chick omfg), Atari Jaguar CD (this is the shit you throw money away on when youre already getting paid for promoting back in the day), Sega Nomad, Nintendo 64 (super mario world on e. mind blown), Sega Dreamcast (you died before you had a chance to shine... sigh...), Playstation 2, Microsoft Xbox (read the halo prequel novel, had mind blown by that and spent all my time playing project gotham racing with my favorite techno), and finally, Microsoft Xbox 360 (and you dont want to know what i spent to get an e3 faceplate let alone the fact that i sold it for next to nothing).
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water