Hammer Time (The Thread of Shame) - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    sent off!
    No yellows here jack520 - we go straight to red
    356 reasons why

Dear wywm299471,

You have received an infraction at DJ TechTools Forums.

Reason: Spam Advertisment(Insta-Ban)
    -------

-------

This infraction is worth 100 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...d.php?p=364633
    Quote:
    “I will never let you go!” “Your Grace, I am a maid!” This works wonderfully well; he lets me go a little way and I can step back, and though he takes both my hands, at least I don’t have him breathing down the front of my gown. “You are a sweet maid, Katherine.” “I am an honest maid, sire,” I say breathlessly. He has tight hold of my hands, and he draws me to him. “If I were a free man, would you be my wife?” he asks simply. I am so surprised by the speed of this that I cannot say a word. I just look at him as if I were a complete milkmaid, and stupid as a dairy cow. “Your wife? Your wife, sire?” “My marriage is not a true one,” he says quickly; all the time he is pulling me closer, his hand sliding round my waist again. I think that the words are just to dazzle me while he backs me into the corner and gets a hand up my skirt, so I keep moving and he keeps talking. “My marriage is invalid. For several reasons. My wife was precontracted and not free to marry. My conscience warned me of this, and for my soul’s sake I cannot lie with her in a holy union. I know in my deepest heart that she is another man’s wife.” “Is she?” Surely, he can’t imagine I am fool enough to believe this for a moment. “I know it, my conscience warns me. God speaks to me. I know it.” “Does He? Do you?” “Yes,” he says firmly. “And so I did not fully consent at my wedding. God knew of my doubts then, and I have not lain with her. So the marriage is no marriage, and I will soon be free.” So he does think me fool enough, because he has fooled himself. Good God, what men can do to their brains when their cocks are hard. It is truly amazing. “But what will happen to her?” I ask. “What?” His hand, which is creeping up my stomacher to my breast, is halted at the thought. “What will happen to the queen?” I ask. “If she is no queen anymore?” “How should I know?” he says, as if it is nothing to do with him. “She should not have come to England if she was not free to marry. She is a promise breaker. She can go home again.” I don’t think that she will want to go home again, not to that brother of hers, and she has taken a liking to the royal children, and to England. But his hand is pulling urgently on my waist, and he is turning me to face him. “Katherine,” he says longingly. designer handbags
    wholesale shoes
    cheap clothes
    gucci handbags “Tell me that I can think of you? Or is there another young man? You’re a young woman, surrounded by temptation in a lascivious court, a dirty-minded, lustful court with many bad, filthy-headed boys. I suppose one of them will have taken your fancy? Promised you some fairing for a kiss?” “No,” I say. “I told you. I don’t like boys. They are all too silly.” “You don’t like boys?” “Not at all.” “So what do you like?” he asks. His voice is lilting with admiration of himself. He knows the reply in this song. “I daren’t say.” His hand is creeping up from my waist again, in a moment he will be fondling my breast. Oh, Thomas Culpepper, I wish to God this was you. “Tell me,” he says.
    All the best,
    DJ TechTools Forums

hit my quota already this week.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

It was unusually busy this weekend while you slept jes.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

i'd best catch up then lol. who's next?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

@ hameroonz .. *squash*

Been a bit quiet on the Hammerin's of late ...

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516