Confused

Thread: Confused

Question Confused

Hello, I'm new to the site. I wanted to post a mix I made and well I registered and answered the "random" question. The question was, "What does the "C" in Washington D.C. stand for? I answered "Columbia" and then I come to find out that I got the question wrong which mean I can not post in the Mixes section of the forum. If I'm not mistaken, didn't I get the question correct? Appreciate any help right now. Thank you.

Where are you from? Im in New Zealand and i'm pretty sure the answer is "Capital" right?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

No, it's "District of Columbia".

So, you spelled it right (I would have used an o).

Maybe the person who programmed it made the same spelling mistake I did?!

Ahh K
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Where are you from? Im in New Zealand and i'm pretty sure the answer is "Capital" right?
    Washington. Da Capital!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

No typos, just make sure you don't leave any spaces before or after the answer when you submit it.

That particular question seems to be less "are you a human?" and more "are you an American?"

That said, I do remember getting that question when I first started here, and did not have any issues with it, so I suspect it was a typo.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

You can always google the answer and get past it in 10 secs. I never found it too conflictive as a (South) American.