TIL: Skrillex was in an emo band - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tech Guru

ricky martin was in manudo before being in ricky martin

I saw an interview of Sonny Moore. He told them that he met Joel through Tommy Lee(Motley Cru). So we pretty much have Tommy Lee to blame.... And guess what? Tommy Lee is a DJ now! WTF?!? Mou5Trap Conspiracy!!!

Last edited by *Otter*; 02-08-2011 at 02:26 PM.
    Reloop TM4 : Audio6 DJ : Kontrol X1 : Traktor Pro Scratch 2 : Ultrasone DJ1 Pros : Ableton 9 : Launchpad Mini :

Tech Guru

to tommy lees credit i remember hearing about him being into djing a loooong time ago. way before it became this thing that all celebrities do for cool cred.

Cool, thanks for the clarification. I love the Crue!
    Reloop TM4 : Audio6 DJ : Kontrol X1 : Traktor Pro Scratch 2 : Ultrasone DJ1 Pros : Ableton 9 : Launchpad Mini :

Tech Guru

I was talking to a pretty successful rock producer/writer friend of mine last night.

When I told him what Sonny was up to, his response was "good for him! That kid got pushed way too hard, way too early." when i asked him to explain, he basically said Sonny blew his voice out in a permanent way. i guess he cant sing anymore.

according to my buddy, sonny apparently had really good vocal skills for his age.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    I was talking to a pretty successful rock producer/writer friend of mine last night.

When I told him what Sonny was up to, his response was "good for him! That kid got pushed way too hard, way too early." when i asked him to explain, he basically said Sonny blew his voice out in a permanent way. i guess he cant sing anymore.

according to my buddy, sonny apparently had really good vocal skills for his age.
    it still doesnt make it right...

and yeah tommy been spinning for quite a while.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234