[OT] - I Love My Head Phones... - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

they do look nice
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxledaron View Post
    I was into HD25 for 5 years, worked fine but at the end I always had to play a bit with the tiny cables of the cans to get some sound...
    Now I bought TMA-1, they're really great, more comfortable than the HD25 and sounding good
    How would you compare the sound vs the HD25? The TMA look the part and you can pick them up for under $200 so they could be a pair to look at for me in the future.

I've had my HD25's for going on 9 years now and they still perform like new. Only ever had to change the cable once and have only ruined a few pairs of ear muffs on them. Love these cans!
    Macbook Pro 15"
    Torq 2.0
    Connective
    Akai MPD 24

Quote Originally Posted by Greg5OH View Post
    ^really want to do that, i love cool DIY tricks.

got these a little while ago.

the selling factor for me is they use an aluminum spring band throughout the whole contrusction-no more broken off earcups at the height adjustment slider! They are very tight but are loosening up, the larger ear muffs fit me really nice. for 90 bucks cant go wrong

plus, the ladies love em
    Yeah those are cool looking! I love my Ultrasone DJ1 Pros and they too have appeal with the ladies.

Reloop TM4 : Audio6 DJ : Kontrol X1 : Traktor Pro Scratch 2 : Ultrasone DJ1 Pros : Ableton 9 : Launchpad Mini :

Tech Mentor

HDJ 2000s

nice them
    Please LIKE MY PAGE FACEBOOK Page and I'll Return The Favor

)))---|> http://facebook.com/DjBullyBolger <|---(((

Quote Originally Posted by Rukks View Post
    @Tekki....you should've stuck with the hd25s. They loosen up pretty quickly and have amazing noise cancellation.

Thats what Im kicking with, thinking if i ever need a backup pair I will go with the tma's. Heard they have a little more bass.
    Well, I have tried multiple mates their HD25s, but always end up have a migraine-like headache, when using them longer than 5 consecutive minutes.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Well, I have tried multiple mates their HD25s, but always end up have a migraine-like headache, when using them longer than 5 consecutive minutes.
    you must have one seriously BIG head :P

Quote Originally Posted by IrishBlaggard View Post
    you must have one seriously BIG head :P
    LOLz... It's even that bad, that I was told that I was rejected for my obligatory military service, because my head was too big. (No helmet would fit they told me?)

I think this somehow was bullshit, because there are some helmet's that do fit.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

do ya think these may fit ya ???

bet ya would mind trying them on anyways

Just barely, I guess.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast